Iron oxide pigment black 777 (saturated)
Pigment iron oxide black 777 (saturated)
The pigment iron oxide is applied in production of paving slabs, construction mixes, bulk floors and other cement and sand compositions, a silicate brick, in production of LKM, ceramics, rubber.
Main characteristics of pigments and main properties of
1. The covering ability (covering ability) - property of a pigment to do invisible, to block color of the painted-over surface, is estimated by quantity of a pigment in grams, necessary for receiving on a glass plate of 1 sq.m of an opaque paint coat.
2. The painting ability, that is intensity of coloring, property to render the color to other pigments with which it are carefully mixed is estimated at % in relation to the painting ability of a standard, for white pigments razbelivayushchy ability of the painting pigments is similarly estimated.
3. Oil-absorption power, the minimum quantity of film-forming, usually linseed oil in grams, 100 grams of a dry pigment, necessary for transformation, into a uniform pastelike condition of pigmentary weight.
4. Dispersancy is an ability of a pigment to be crushed and be distributed in the dispersive environment at pigmentation.
5. Light resistance of a pigment is an ability of pigments to keep the color at influence of natural and artificial daylight.