Iron oxide pigment black 777 (saturated)
- 28.08 UAH/kg. - from 25 kg.
Pigment iron oxide black 777 (saturated)
The pigment iron oxide is applied in production of paving slabs, construction mixes, bulk floors and other cement and sand compositions, a silicate brick, in production of LKM, ceramics, rubber.
Main characteristics of pigments and main properties of pigments:
1. The covering ability (covering ability) - property of a pigment to do invisible, to block color of the painted-over surface, is estimated by quantity of a pigment in grams, necessary for receiving on a glass plate of 1 sq.m of an opaque paint coat.
2. The painting ability, that is intensity of coloring, property to render the color to other pigments with which it are carefully mixed is estimated at % in relation to the painting ability of a standard, for white pigments razbelivayushchy ability of the painting pigments is similarly estimated.
3. Oil-absorption power, the minimum quantity of film-forming, usually linseed oil in grams, 100 grams of a dry pigment, necessary for transformation, into a uniform pastelike condition of pigmentary weight.
4. Dispersancy is an ability of a pigment to be crushed and be distributed in the dispersive environment at pigmentation.
5. Light resistance of a pigment is an ability of pigments to keep the color at influence of natural and artificial daylight.