Iron oxide pigment blue 886
- 27.72 UAH/kg. - from 25 kg.
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Iron oxide blue pigment 886
For obtaining blue and green colors of pigments, use a kompozitsionirovaniye of an iron oxide pimento with organic and therefore they are not really steady to some factors, such as moisture and ultraviolet. The products painted by these pigments can vremenit throughout some to lose the color, it depends on intensity of impact on a finished concrete product of external factors. The pigment steady against ultraviolet and moisture, green color is an inorganic Oxide of chrome.
The main substance for a concrete coloring in weight are pigments on the basis of iron oxide. They are economic, are durable, do not influence ecology, safe for health. Receiving a wide range of flowers of concrete is reached by means of mixing of several flowers of pigments.
- Figured elements of a paving (paving slabs, borders, drains).
- Artificial stone, facing tile and brick.
- Concrete fences and their elements
- Bulk floors, sidewalks
- Seams of a brick, stone laying
- Decorative plasters
- Plaster products
- The pigment can be mixed in at any stage of hashing.
- Norm of input of a pigment - 1%-6% of the mass of cement.
- It is important to remember that color of future product is influenced not only by a pigment, and and: color of sand, cement, fillers, amount of water, a condition of curing and respect for technology of processing of a surface of a product - and it means that the quality of the used cement is higher, the better it will paste to itself(himself) parts of a pigment and respectively over time the product will not change the color
|Material packing||25.0 (kg)|
|Type of a pigment||Synthetic organic|