Iron oxide pigment red 120 (vibrating press)
- 27.72 UAH/kg. - from 25 kg.
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Iron oxide red 120
The pigment iron oxide is applied in production of paving slabs, construction mixes, bulk floors and other cement and sand compositions, a silicate brick, in production of LKM, ceramics, rubber.
- The main substance for coloring of concrete in weight are pigments on the basis of iron oxide.
- They are economic, are durable, do not influence ecology, safe for health.
- For obtaining green color it is used ― an oxide of chrome, blue, ― ultramarines.
- Receiving a wide range of flowers of concrete is reached by means of mixing of basic shades.
- Figured elements of a paving (paving slabs, borders, drains).
- Artificial stone, facing tile and brick.
- Concrete fences and their elements
- Bulk floors, sidewalks
- Seams of a brick, stone laying
- Facing fur coat
- Decorative plasters
- Plaster products
- The pigment can be mixed in at any stage of hashing.
- Norm of input of a pigment - 1%-6% of the mass of cement.
- It is important to remember that color of future product is influenced not only by a pigment, and and: color of sand, cement, fillers, amount of water, a condition of curing and respect for technology of processing of a surface of a product ― and it means that the quality of the used cement is higher, the better it will paste to itself(himself) parts of a pigment and respectively over time the product will not change the color!