Iron oxide pigment red 120 (vibrating press)
Iron oxide red 120
The pigment iron oxide is applied in production of paving slabs, construction mixes, bulk floors and other cement and sand compositions, a silicate brick, in production of LKM, ceramics, rubber.
- The main substance for coloring of concrete in weight are pigments on the basis of iron oxide.
- They are economic, are durable, do not influence ecology, safe for health.
- For obtaining green color it is used ― an oxide of chrome, blue, ― ultramarines.
- Receiving a wide range of flowers of concrete is reached by means of mixing of basic shades.
- Figured elements of a paving (paving slabs, borders, drains).
- Artificial stone, facing tile and brick.
- Concrete fences and their elements
- Bulk floors, sidewalks
- Seams of a brick, stone laying
- Facing fur coat
- Decorative plasters
- Plaster products
- The pigment can be mixed in at any stage of hashing.
- Norm of input of a pigment - 1%-6% of the mass of cement.
- It is important to remember that color of future product is influenced not only by a pigment, and and: color of sand, cement, fillers, amount of water, a condition of curing and respect for technology of processing of a surface of a product ― and it means that the quality of the used cement is higher, the better it will paste to itself(himself) parts of a pigment and respectively over time the product will not change the color!