Nacreous pigment of JT100 (silver)
Nacreous pigments are a natural mica with a covering from dioxide of the titan or oxides of metals. Nacreous pigments are intended for creation of unusual effects at addition in transparent binding.
- are physiologically safe;
- are steady against water and solvents;
- are steady against ultraviolet;
- easily mix up with each other;
Method of application:
To add to transparent binding and to put as a finishing covering. (transparent binding can act different pitches, varnishes, glues, gels, wax and t. д). After addition it is necessary to mix carefully before receiving homogeneous mass.
- Solution on the basis of organic solvents;
- Solution on a water basis;
- In standard polymers.
Soft gloss of nacreous surfaces will be added to your design by refinement and attractiveness